Video Friday: EN Engage With Ruth Carter & Peter Jones
Today’s Video Friday, from EN Engage, features Ruth Carter, guest editor at Exhibition News, and Peter Jones of Nineteen Group. Amongst other topics, they discuss learning from failure and how to use it as a “catalyst to drive success“. Peter also discusses some of his past activities and how he got started.
“Despite leaving school at 15 and following a less than conventional career path, Peter Jones is one of the most charismatic and successful entrepreneurs around in the exhibition industry. Ruth Carter talks to Jones about his strengths, weaknesses and the secret sauce that has made him the leader he is today.“
Most recent Video Friday posts are below, you can see the full list here
- Video Friday: Become A Personal Branding Master With IBTM & Chloe Richardson
- Video Friday: Sarah Christl Interviews Saroosh Gull Of Eventcombo
- Video Friday: Eventful Life With Holly Patrick & Alexa Martinez
- Video Friday: EARTH DAY With IBTM, Chantal Kerr-Sheppard & Roxy Nucu
- Video Friday: Live At The 1st Trade Show In Las Vegas For A Year!