Video Friday: Behind The TRO White Paper Treasure TROve
It’s Friday again and that means it’s time for another event industry video! For today, we have James Dickson of Event Industry News talking with Lucy Knill and Michael Wyrley-Birch. First published on 8th April 2021.
“Conceived as an event management and production agency nearly 40 years ago, around the automotive sector, TRO joined Omnicom in 2008 focused on designing and delivering live experiences for clients including Adidas, Volvo, Nike, Molson Coors and Under Armour. In this episode, Michael Wyrley-Birch, the company’s chief executive, and client partner Lucy Knill discuss TRO’s ‘How to thrive in a post-pandemic experience economy’ white paper. Adding individual perspectives to the document, Michael and Lucy look at the value of direct interaction, then and now, how everything from holidays to a walk with friends has a new worth, being/staying aligned with an audience, the demand for new content, defining culture in 2021, how to stay relevant and the new experiential universe.“
Check out more Video Friday posts or click a link below
- Video Friday: Sarah Christl Interviews Saroosh Gull Of Eventcombo
- Video Friday: Eventful Life With Holly Patrick & Alexa Martinez
- Video Friday: EARTH DAY With IBTM, Chantal Kerr-Sheppard & Roxy Nucu
- Video Friday: Live At The 1st Trade Show In Las Vegas For A Year!
- Video Friday: Behind The TRO White Paper Treasure TROve