In this edition of my regular ‘Twitter Top 50’, it’s all about virtual event platforms!
There’s been a few new additions to the list but the top 5 remain the same. Cvent is still at the number one position with 45,221 followers, up from 45,115 followers since my last listing. In second place is On24 with 22,827 followers, up from 22,796. Third place is Conferize who have lost a few followers, from 18,864 to 18,816. Fourth place is BigMarker with 17,535 followers, down from 17,576. Fifth place is still Bizzabo, they currently have 13,352, a big jump from my last listing where they had 10,642 followers.
The listing is based on my public Twitter list that I maintain. Feel free to follow it on Twitter or add it as a column to Tweetdeck or Hootsuit. Please get in touch if there’s an account that you think should be added.
There are plenty more Twitter lists to check out, take a look at the main listing page or select from below…
- Top 20 Most Followed Event Planners On Twitter
- Top 20 Most Followed Event Professionals On Twitter
- Top 20 Most Followed Virtual Event Platforms On Twitter
- Top 10 Most Followed Event Industry News Sources On Twitter
- Top 20 Most Followed Wedding Industry Twitter Accounts