Video Friday: Become A Personal Branding Master With IBTM & Chloe Richardson
How are you with personal branding? Is it something you’re actively doing? Perhaps you find the idea of promoting yourself a bit daunting. Today’s video comes from IBTM, and is a webinar all about marketing yourself. It’s hosted by Chloe Richardson of Acier Events with panelists Natasha Layal, Lorena Avila Vasquez and Kim Goetze.
The video lasts for 1 hour and was published on YouTube on the 22nd April 2021.
Personal branding is no longer optional. With the majority of people working from home, how can you enhance your online personal and company brand to stand out from the crowd? Join this panel discussion to hear from the experts and understand how you can become a master in personal branding.
During this session, you will learn:
• Actionable tips you can implement immediately
• How to leverage social media
• Understand how personal branding can create future opportunities
• Natasha Layal, Managing Partner, Expocast
• Lorena Avila Vasquez, Marketing & Channel Manager, The Siemon Company
• Kim Goetze, Event Manager
Check out the full list of Video Friday posts or select from the links below
- Video Friday: Become A Personal Branding Master With IBTM & Chloe Richardson
- Video Friday: Sarah Christl Interviews Saroosh Gull Of Eventcombo
- Video Friday: Eventful Life With Holly Patrick & Alexa Martinez
- Video Friday: EARTH DAY With IBTM, Chantal Kerr-Sheppard & Roxy Nucu
- Video Friday: Live At The 1st Trade Show In Las Vegas For A Year!