This Week On YouTube: Disruption, Selling & Post Pandemic Events
This weeks selection of event industry YouTube videos is a real mix of topics and ideas. For example, selling strategies, planning for styled photo shoots and blue prints for trade shows.
Mash TV is prolific as ever. They’ve published couple of videos this week for their Tech Talks and EW sessions, which cover post-pandemic events.
Sabrina Meyers has out done her self by appearing in four videos this week! Her first video is with Jason Greenman for ’20 Mins #Eventprofs Marketing LIVE’.
Her second video is a very useful tip for LinkedIn. The third is her discussion with the Mice Guru, Heidi Legein, ‘The Cadence Collective – #emocurrency’.
The forth is again for Heidi’s channel, a group discussion called,’The Digital Disruptor Big Reveal’. The panel also includes Nyomi Rose and Jason again. That’s three appearances for Jason this week, check out his video with Julie Boulanger for Akommo, ‘Power Posts – June 25th Edition’.
- This Week On YouTube: Disruption, Selling & Post Pandemic Events
- This Week On YouTube: Teams, Passions & News Recaps
- This Week On YouTube: WEC Las Vegas, Virtual Platforms & Hybrid Events
- This Week On YouTube: Events, Audiences & Las Vegas!
- This Week On YouTube: Marketing, Monetisation & Hybrid Events