In this weeks listing, I am very pleased to say that a new channel has been added. It’s called Back Stage With Caitlin and the creator is Caitlin Ford. She says of her channel…
“I’m a freelance event professional working in the live events sector (gigs, festivals, tours). This channel is to showcase life of an event freelancer, what it entails, how festivals + tours are organised behind the scenes and general life of a self-employed graduate!”
I wish Caitlin the best of luck with her new channel and look forward to watching more from her.
There are 46 new videos published in the last 7 days. The Meetings Show has published a video about their ‘TakeTheTime to save time’ campaign. More of which you can find in a recent press release. Lastly, check out the new videos from Eventwell, 7 in total have been published this week.
This weeks most popular video comes from Dan Assor, Informa $940m acquisition of Tarsus” with Doug Emslie, CEO Tarsus.
Don’t forget to leave a comment on which video you found the most interesting or useful…
As a reminder, this list is a snapshot of new YouTube video content from the last seven days. Previous weeks listings are below or check out the main video listing page…
- This Week On YouTube, Featuring Accelevents, vFairs & The Bullet List Show
- This Week On YouTube, Featuring Brella, InEvent & Wonder
- Weekly YouTube Video Roundup, Featuring EventWell, Eventbrite & Airmeet
- YouTube Roundup Featuring Statuesque Events, Shocklogic & Mash TV
- YouTube Roundup Featuring InEvent, MPI & Eventcombo